Pastor Randy White
Bishop Randy White and Pastor Paula White founded Without Walls International Church, originally under the name South Tampa Christian Center, in 1991. It began with a sidewalk Sunday school and a desire to feed the poor. What began in a 1100 square foot storefront, eventually grew to a tent, then a dome, then to what is now today a 4,000 seat auditorium in Tampa, Florida.
Bishop Randy White's legacy continues at Without Walls International Church through our feeding programs, our outreach programs, and annual community events "Back to School Bash" and "Table in the Wilderness".